Powerhouse Distribution will continually provide promotional product activity and product updates.
Fluke’s Complete IR Solutions
For a limited time receive a FREE smart Apple® or Samsung device to view real time sharing of IR images via the Fluke Connect™ and SmartView® mobile apps. Bundled with complimentary Thermography Training, Fluke has your Infrared Maintenance program complete.
Email: Sales@powerhousedistribution.com.au to find out more.
Crompton Instruments is please to announced the launch of the INTEGRA 1221 and 1222.
- VT ratios can be configured (example 11KV/110V)
- CT ratio. This is a configurable 1A or 5A unit in the 1222 version
- 1221 has the RJ12 CT quick connection similar to the Dual load din rail DL1
- Phase sequence is shown for V and I connections (This ensures the board builder has connected it correctly prior to delivering to site.
- Phase sequence on CT’c can be reversed
- Display show PF indicator bar
- “Petal” array graphical representation for 0-120% of power usage at all times
- Individual Harmonics to 63rd
- As well as many other features
Fluke Process Tools without the Premium Price Tag
Fluke are now delivering their popular Process Calibration Tools at prices that won’t break the bank. Get up to 40% off on the select range! Get in quick! Prices available for a limited time only.
Fluke Process Calibration Tools include a full range of calibrators and troubleshooting tools for instrument technicians working in the process industries. The range of Process Calibrators include: Documenting Process Calibrators, Multifunction Process Calibrators, Single Function and Multifunction Temperature Calibrators, Pressure Modules and a variety of mA Loop Calibrators. Explore the collection at: au.fluke.com/PCT
Fluke 64 MAX IR Thermometer
Takes the heat, the dust, water and a 3 metre drop. Now with internal memory, unattended monitoring, improved accuracy and increased battery life.
The Fluke 64 MAX IR Thermometer has the precision your customers need to do their job accurately and will not break their budget. Designed and tested to survive a 3 metre drop, your customers can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when they need it to work in the harshest environment and even when they’re not able to be there.
For more information see the Product Announcement and Datasheet.